Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda - The Land of Regrets

" I could have..."
"I should have..."
" I would have..."

You fill in the blanks. We all have regrets. But we can't move forward until we come to terms with the past. 
 
A wise man said, "You can't unscramble eggs." And he was right.
 
Confess the issue to God and ask for forgiveness.*
 Learn from the mistakes and realize you will still make some mistakes.*
 Forgive yourself and move forward!*
 
 
*I John 1:9 If we confess our sins He is faithful to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteous.
*Proverbs 24:16 A godly man may trip seven times but they will get up again. But one disaster is enough to overthrow the wicked.
*Philippians 3:12 I don't me to say I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection but I press on to possess the perfection for which Christ first possessed me.

No comments: