Wednesday, June 11, 2014

24/7

It's not always convenient to follow Christ. But inconveniences are opportunities to prove Christ lives in us.

As new believers we need to be taught, and as seasoned believers we need to add to our faith.

Remember God, looks at our hearts and our motives. And He is working something good in us, if we'll allow it! Its always our choice. Jesus is not a task master, He came as a humble servant and we are to be like Him, 24/7.

*Matthew 28:20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

*II Peter 1:5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,

*Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

*Philippians 2:13 For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

No comments: