Wednesday, April 30, 2014

God's Voice Calls Us

Jesus calls us to himself.  He has good things in store for us, but we'll never know it unless we answer His invitation for fellowship. 

He calls us to repentance:

Isaiah 1:18 “Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet,  They shall be as white as snow;  Though they are red like crimson,  They shall be as wool.

He call calls to give us instruction:

Isaiah 55:3 “Come to me with your ears wide open. Listen, and you will find life. I will make an everlasting covenant with you. I will give you all the unfailing love I promised to David.

And He calls us to rest: Matthew 11:28 Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

He's calls us into fellowship:
John 15:15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.    

The question is, will you answer the call?


Revelation 3:20 “Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.

No comments: