Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The Divine Coupon

I have to confess I am not a coupon user. Oh I know coupons would save me money. I just never bother with them. And I guess that may be the reason why I struggle with the term, "Redeemer".  But I have pondered often about it. I think by the Lord's grace I'm beginning to understand the concept.

When we redeem a coupon in essence that coupon reduces the cost of the item purchased. Just think about how many coupons are used! And each person uses different ones, tailored to their personal needs and wants.

Jesus is our Redeemer! He went before us to pay the price of our soul, spirit, mind and heart! But there is more! He knows each of us by name. He knows what we need and even what we what would be blessed to receive. He gives each of us spiritual and natural talents. 

He loves us O how He loves us! His mercies are new every morning!

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."Get this print in my shop!Read the story behind Encouraging Wednesdays.My hope is that you download this file and place it where ever you will see it on a daily basis.You can even print it…:

Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.


Matthew 7:11
“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!
 
 
John 16:23 “And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.

No comments: