Monday, June 8, 2015

The Lord Isn't Going Anywhere But I Might

 Isaiah 55:6; 8  Seek the LORD while He may be found,  Call upon Him while He is near. For My thoughts are not your thoughts,  Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.

In my journey I have learned that if I don't seek the Lord with my first cup of coffee,  I can't seem to find the time to read my Bible or devote the day to God's plan. My tendency is to go off on my own way when God had a better plan and perhaps even different priorities.

The Cookie Department 5-Pack for $9.99!! LAST CHANCE to take advantage of this d...

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

No comments: