Saturday, March 7, 2015

Meet My Friend, Luke

Luke is one of those frienenemy  types.  He's very shy and doesn't draw attention to himself.  He so kind and lets me sleep or doze when I should be up doing things. Sometimes he reminds me of all the things I need to get accomplished during the day. He invites me to do those things that I just really like to do.

Are you getting the picture? Luke is... Luke Warmness. Satan wants to keep us from being on fire for the Lord.  He is a relentless foe! He wants us to be distracted. He wants us to be content to do our own thing. If we aren't careful he will ever so gently lull us into a spiritual slumber. The important thing is to realize when Luke has come to visit and send him on his way! Bye-bye Luke!







*Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made....

*Revelation 3:16 “So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot,fn I will vomit you out of My mouth.

No comments: