Friday, January 9, 2015

If It Takes One To Know One, Who Knows Who?

Jesus said, "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, that you love one another." *

I wonder do "all men" see me loving my brothers and sisters in Christ?

Jesus said we could recognize that good fruit comes from good trees.* Wonder what kind of fruit my life produces?  I know that I am drawn to people who demonstrate good fruit. If they are patient, or joyful;(In other words.. positive.)I am just drawn to them.


 



* John 13:35 “By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

*Matthew 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his
fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

**Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.***
***Notice that love is listed as the first fruit of the Spirit.
**I Corinthians 13:13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

P.S. Did I mention I really, really like turtles?
 

No comments: