Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Beautiful Season -Beautiful Reason

From the time I was a child I have always loved bright colors and sparkly things. During this season we are surrounded with beautiful lights, pretty wrapping paper and Christmas decorations of all kinds.

 Among the beautiful carols that herald our Savior's birth, are  many activities that come with today's package. We have shopping and wrapping to do. We have cards to write and cookies to bake. Our children and our churches have extra activities as well. But, if we are going to enjoy the true beauty of Christmas, we must make time in our hearts for Him. It's true He slept in a manger, but His home should be in our heart!


*Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
 


No comments: