Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wishin' and Hopin' and Prayin'


In some sense of the word a wish is something we want to be true that is possible but not necessarily probable. Such as, "I wish I could win the lottery." or  "I wish I could lose 20 pounds before vacation." 

Hope means to want something to happen or be true and believe it could happen. It is having a desire with an expectation of fulfillment.

Prayer can be many things; making requests, giving thanks,  seeking, interceding, meditating on the Word of God.

So keep in wishin', knowing that with men things are impossible, but with God all things are possible!   Keep on hopin' with expectation , and by all means keep on prayin'!



*Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
*Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.
*I Thessalonians 5:18 Pray without ceasing

No comments: