Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Gift of Free Will

The Psalmist declares that we are fearfully and wonderfully made and we are! (Psalms 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made: your works are wonderful, I know that full well.)

God has blessed us with wonderful bodies. He has given us wonderful abilities. He has given us the power to think and make choices from the simple to the complex.

Yet the most important gift of all is the gift of free will.  The most important act of free will is where we choose to spend eternity. Jesus is the only way to Heaven and our Heavenly Father.

Haven't there been opportunities you've missed because you didn't make a decision in time?  See what I mean? Not choosing is still choosing,  just not in time.

 Jesus is a gentleman and will only go where He invited. Is He  knocking on the door of your heart? Will you let Him in? (Revelation 3:20 “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

Make a decision to follow Christ today.  No one has the promise of tomorrow!

No comments: