Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Practicing God's Presence

Proverbs 3:6 NKJV  In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
 I had an experience once that I want to share with you.
I was in my kitchen looking out window, and I said in my heart, "Lord I do not "feel spiritual" right now but I will acknowledge that you are with me."

Immediately I had a vision an a word from the Lord.
The window transformed into a map.
The Lord spoke to me and said,"Do you see the big roads on the map? Those are your big decisions and you seek me about those, but I want you to seek me in the little decisions as well."

We are so used to thinking our own thoughts and going our own way.
But there are many scriptures to let us know that God yearns to have fellowship with us.

He wants us to realize that He is always with us.

I Cor. 1:9 God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

John 14:16 NIV
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever—

No comments: