Monday, February 15, 2016

A Pure Heart

King David was a man after God's own heart. Simply put David loved the Lord. He sinned many times, just like we all do, but he was quick to repent.  King David  truly wanted to please the Lord and knew He needed God's word in order to do that. He spent time in prayer and asked the Lord to give him a clean heart. And then He hid the word in his heart to keep him from straying.

If we truly love the Lord we must spend time in prayer and hide His word in our heart.

Post your #PrayerRequest on Instapray.com Download the free prayer app. #Pray with the world -----> www.instapray.com:


*Acts 13:22 “And when He had removed him, He raised up for them David as king, to whom also He gave testimony and said, ‘I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart, who will do all My will.’

* Psalms 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

*Psalms 119:11 Your word I have hidden in my heart,  That I might not sin against You.

No comments: