Monday, March 12, 2012

His Super in my natural

A word of encouragement came to me this morning:
This is the day that the Lord has made,  I will rejoice and be glad in it. That is what I choose to do. I am glad for the good things in my life, they make the bad things bearable.  I choose to overcome today.  Nobody makes me do it.  I choose to do it.  I will be content.

It was a good word and I was glad to hear it.

And then I had a look around and found a pair of my favorite shoes chewed to shreds by these dogs that I love! My dogs are a good thing.  My shoes are a good thing.  Having my dogs chew my shoes is a whole different story.

I was so angry!  I wanted to yell at the dogs!  I wanted to yell at my husband for not crating them when he left!  I was frustrated at myself for not putting the dumb shoes away in the first place!

And I really did not want to get on my knees before the Lord.
But I did and of course He met me there.

I had to confess that I wanted to act  out my anger.
And then we reasoned together.
I was like a little kid, sitting in my Father's lap, crying out my frustrations.
Then He reminded me to cast all of my care on Him because He cares for me!

This is the day that the Lord has made.
 I will rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments: